March 27, 2014

Olympus Lensbook / 2014

Olympus Lensbook / 2014

I was waiting for it for a while now and I finally received this today. Production was in January 2014 but due to some delays it didn't ship until recently. Happy times!

My photograph in a 2 page widespread - YAY!

My black and white photo of the Lynn Canyon Suspension Bridge was selected and featured for the M. Zuiko 12mm f2.0 section of the book. As you can see above I got a 2 page widespread, I wasn't expecting this at all.

Unboxing
Unboxing
There were 29 other photographers whose images have been featured. I was surprised to see some notables like Neil Buchan Grant and Damian McGillicuddy. Other notables include Temelko Temelkov and Adrian Sommeling and there were many more but I just probably don't know them.

Front cover

All photos above were made using the Olympus OM-D E-M5 and the M. Zuiko ED 12-40mm f2.8 PRO.

--EP3.

2 comments:

  1. nice! where can i buy a copy of this book?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is not for sale Jeff. It's only for distribution to Olympus shops and dealers.

      Delete