March 17, 2014

My last outing with the Pana-Leica 25mm F1.4

The Path

Some of you know I sold my Pana-Leica 25mm F1.4 and before I did I took it out for a much needed photo wander and my legs took me under and over the Cambie bridge. All photos in this post were made using the Leica DG Summilux 25mm F1.4 ASPH and the Olympus OM-D E-M5. Enjoy these monos!

Towers & Clouds
Under the bridge
Under the bridge II
Parking Lot
Ferry port

I've started to not use a black frame on my photos so I apologize for the inconsistency. Anyway, the Pana-Leica is a superb lens. I'm happy to have owned this lens. Do I regret selling it? Not at the moment. Only time will tell if I'm going to miss it. I might but I might also not since I'm very much enjoying the M. Zuiko 75mm f1.8 and the M. Zuiko ED 12-40mm F2.8 PRO. I will be posting my first impressions about those 2 newly acquired MFT lenses soon. Stay tuned.

--EP3.

3 comments: