December 28, 2013

Christmas Card from Olympus

Card from Olympus Europe

I received a Christmas card from Olympus Europe yesterday, YAY! It probably arrived before Christmas but our mailbox got pried and I did not get the new key from Canada Post until yesterday. I wasn't expecting this although they contacted me recently because they wanted to include one of my photos in a book they are working on. I did not know they created a Christmas card as well and they included one of my photos in it. Can you guess which one is mine?

Card from Olympus Europe
Card from Olympus Europe

And here is a bigger version of my photo. I took it at Lynn Canyon at North Vancouver, BC using an Olympus E-P1 and the M. Zuiko 12mm f/2.

Lynn Canyon Suspension Bridge

The photos of the card where taken using an Olympus OM-D E-M5 and a Panasonic Leica DG Summilux 25mm F1.4 ASPH.

--EP3.

No comments:

Post a Comment